MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Algorithm Study and Mathematical Application|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Y Yao An Outline of a Theory of Three-way decisions.(. )Rough set and Current Trends in Computing. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2012:1-17. [Google Scholar]
- B Zhou, Y Yao, J Luo. Cost-sensitive three-way email spam filtering. Journal of Intelligent Information Systems, 2014, 42(1): 19-45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z Zhang, Dq Miao, J Nie, et al. Sentiment uncertainty measure and classification of negative sentences[J]. Journal of Computer Research & Development, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- H Li, L Zhang, B Huang, et al. Sequential Three-way decision and granulation for cost-sensitive face recognition. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2016, 91(C):241–251. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M D Assunção, R N Calheiros, S Bianchi, et al. Big Data computing and clouds: Trends and future directions. Journal of Parallel & Distributed Computing, 2015, s 79–80:3-15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J Xu, D Miao, Y Zhang, et al. A Three-way decision model with probabilistic rough set for Online Stream computing. International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S Li, T Li, J Hu . Update of approximations in composite information systems. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2015, 83(1): 138-148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A Zeng, T Li, J Hu, et al. Dynamical updating fuzzy rough approximations for hybrid data under the variation of attribute values. Information Sciences, 2016, 378(C):363-388. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Li, G Wang . Approximate concept construction with Three-way decision and attribute reduction in incomplete contexts. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2016, 91:165-178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R T Das, K A Kai, Q Chai . ieRSPOP: A novel incremental rough set-based pseudo outer-product with learning learning. Applied Soft Computing, 2016, 46:170-186. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y Yao . The superiority of Three-way decision in probabilistic rough set models. Information Sciences, 2011, 181(6): 1080-1096. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.