MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Algorithm Study and Mathematical Application|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Yin hui, Zhang xiaoming, Wang yantao, et al. Research on 3D visualization of electromagnetic interference for Ultra-high Voltage transmission lines. High Voltage Engineering.40,12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Tang bo, Yang jiawei, Huang li, et al. Guard spacing of the air surveillance radar station to Ultrahigh Voltage transmission line.40.4(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Tang bo, Sun rui, Zhao xiaoming, et al. Three-dimensional Surface Computation model of the Reradiation interference From UHV angle-steel Tower [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 31, 4, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Wu xiong, Wan baoquan, Zhang xiaowu, et al. Study on the influence and protection of the radio station between the two circuits of the 1000kV high voltage exchange [R] .Wuhan, Hubei: Wuhan institute of high pressure, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Hill P C. Measurement of reradiation from lattice masts at V.H,F.[J].Proc Inst Elec Eng,111,121964. [Google Scholar]
- Kamal Sarabandi, Moonsooo Park. A radar cross-section model for power lines at millimeter-wave frequency[J].IEEE Transactions on Antenna and Propagation, 2003,51(9):2353-2360 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Truemen C W, Kubina S J. Scatting from power lines with the sky wire insulated from the towers [J].IEEE Transactions on Broadcasting, 1994,40 (2):53-62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kinase. Theoretical analysis of reradiation characteristics of radio wave caused by transmission lines[ J] .NHK Technology Research, 1968, 20(3):42-48 [Google Scholar]
- Takeshita K, Takeshita S, Hashimoto H. Scattering characteristics of VHF/UHF television broadcasting waves by overhead owner transmission conductors[J]. Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 1979, 21(1):33-40 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.