MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Algorithm Study and Mathematical Application|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Yingzi C. Numerical simulation and prediction on seepage field and water gushing of Da’ao tunnel zone.D. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Shuqing W. Prediction and disposal principle of high water flow in tunnel surrounding rock.D. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Pengfei L, Dingli Z, Ye Z. Study on prediction methods and its influence factors of water inflow into tunnels. Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University. J.34(4):11-15(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Zhu H, Ye W. Forward and inverse analyses of water flow into tunnels. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics & Engineering.J.23(7):1150-1153(2004). [Google Scholar]
- Farhadian H, Hassani A N, Katibeh H. Groundwater inflow assessment to Karaj Water Conveyance tunnel, northern Iran[J]. Ksce Journal of Civil Engineering, 2016:1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Linbin C, Tan C, Lei S, et al. Assessment of Water Inflow in Mountain Tunnel and Back Analysis for Tunneling Construction[J]. Tunnel Construction, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Itasca Consulting Group, Inc. Fast Lagrange Analysis of continua in 3 dimensions. R. 2-6(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Pinzani A. A practical approach for the evaluation of tunnel water inflow by means geostructural field survey[J]. Rendiconti Online Societa Geologica Italiana, 2012, 22:190-193. [Google Scholar]
- Park K H, Owatsiriwong A, Lee J G. Analytical solution for steady-state groundwater inflow into a drained circular tunnel in a semi-infinite aquifer: A revisit[J]. Tunnelling & Underground Space Technology, 2008, 23(2): 206-209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao G, Chen Z, Zhou Y, et al. Review of numerical study on groundwater inflow forecasting in deep-buried tunnel construction[J]. Geotechnical Investigation & Surveying, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.