MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Algorithm Study and Mathematical Application|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Matthias Mueller, Neil Smith, Bernard Ghanem. “Context-Aware Correlation Filter Tracking.” CVPR (2017 oral) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bibi and B. Ghanem. Multi-template scale-adaptive kernelized correlation filters. In IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision Workshops, ICCVW (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li and J. Zhu. A scale adaptive kernel correlation filter tracker with feature integration. In European Conference on Computer Vision Workshops, ECCV(2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bibi, M. Mueller, and B. Ghanem. Target Response Adaptation for Correlation Filter Tracking, pages 419–433. Springer International Publishing, Cham ( 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y Wang. Image Prepocessing Alogorithm Study on LUPA300. Changchun: Changchun University of Science and Technology(2011) [Google Scholar]
- XiangC Tang. Highly-precise Image Tracking and Anti-interference Technology by Integration between Photoelectric Image and MEMS-IMU. Chengdu: China Research and Development Academy of Machinery Equipment ( 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.