MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Algorithm Study and Mathematical Application|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- A. Castiglioni, L. Castellani, G. Cuder, S. Comba, Relevant materials parameters in cushioning for EPS foams. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 534, 5 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Elavarasi, K.S.R. Mohan, On low-velocity impact response of SIFCON slabs under drop hammer impact loading. Construction And Building Materials, 160 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Colombero, S. Kontoe, S. Foti, D.M. Potts, Numerical modelling of drop load tests. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 77 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wu, Z. Chen, C. Zhang, Determining the impact behavior of concrete beams through experimental testing and meso-scale simulation: I. Drop-weight tests. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 135 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.S.A. Ozbek, J. Weerheijm, E Schlangen, K.V. Breugel, Dynamic behavior of porous concretes under drop weight impact testing. Cement and Concrete Composites, 39 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yang, W. Guan, G. Lu, Experimental and numerical investigations into collapse behavior of hemispherical shells under drop hammer impact. Thin-Walled Structures, 124 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Yu, C.Q. Ru, Analysis of energy absorptions in drop-weight tear tests of pipeline steel. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 160 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wang, M. Cao, H. Wang, A. Siddique, B. Gu, B.Z. Sun, Drop-weight impact behaviors of 3-D angle interlock woven composites after thermal oxidative aging. Composite Structures, 166 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. González, P. Maimí, P.P. Camanho, A. Turon, J.A. Mayugo, Simulation of drop-weight impact and compression after impact tests on composite laminates. Composite Structures, 94, 11 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. González, P. Maimí, E. Martín-Santos, A. Soto, P. Cruz, F. Martín de la Escalera, J.R. Sainz de Aja, Simulating drop-weight impact and compression after impact tests on composite laminates using conventional shell finite elements. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 144-145 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Dong, Y. He, W. Guan, Review of linear accelerometer calibration techniques. Metrology & Measurement Technology, 34, 4 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang, S. Chen, Y. Liu, Effect of weight and drop height of hammer on the flexural impact performance of fiber-reinforced concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 140 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, Y. Lu, Y. Sun, J. Gao. The Influence of Two Dimensions of Drop Hammer on the Input Acceleration of Drop Hammer Impact Testing Equipment Machinery Design & Manufacture, 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, B. Song. Split Hopkinson (Kolsky) Bar. Springer US, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.