MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Naga G. Development of an in-Wheel drive with advanced dynamic-damper mechanism. JSEA Review, 2003, 24 (4): 477-481. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hrovat D.Influence of Unsprung Weight on Vehicle Ride Quality.Journal of Sound and Vibration. 1988, 124(3): 497-516. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Resden V S R. Design of an in-Wheel Motor for a Solar Powered Electric Vehicle. Journal&Magazines, 1998, 145(5): 402-408. [Google Scholar]
- Shino M, Nagai M. Yaw-moment control of electric vehicle for improving handing and stability. JSAE review, 2001, 22(04): 473-480. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Esmailzadeh E, Vossoughi G R, Goodarz A. Dynamic modeling and analysis of a four motorized wheel electric vehicle. Vehicle system dynamics, 2001, 35(03): 163-194. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G B Ning, G Wan. The Present Research Situation of the Influences on Vehicle Vertical Performances Induced by Direct Wheel Drives System. Automobile Technology, 2007(3): 21-25. [Google Scholar]
- C L Xia, G B Ning. Active control of vertical vibration negative influences induced by high unsPrung mass of in-wheel motor electric vehicle. Chinese Journal of Construction Machinery, 2006, 4(01): 31-42,42. [Google Scholar]
- R Liang, Z P Yu, G B Ning. Restraint of negative effect on vertical vibration of wheel rim driven motor vehicle based on shake absorption principle. Journal of Machine Design, 2008, 25(01): 28-30 [Google Scholar]
- Y E Zhao, J W Zhang, X Han. Design and study on the dynamic damper mechanism for an In-wheel motor individual drive electric vehicle. Mechanical Science and Technology for Aerospace Engineering, 2008, 27(03): 395-398. [Google Scholar]
- Y Ma, Z X Deng, D Xie. Analysis and optimization of in-wheel motor suspension configureation. Journal of Central South University(Science and Technology, 2014, 45(09): 3008-3014. [Google Scholar]
- G X Zhang, D Ye.Eleven DOF vehicle dynamics model and comfort simulation. Machinery Design & Manufacture,2017(01):43-46. [Google Scholar]
- Z G Huang, H Zhu, X C Liang, E R Mao. Study on dynamic simulation of subminiature car between model of seven DOF and eight DOF. Computer Simulation, 2011, 28(2): 354-359. [Google Scholar]
- X H Mo, Y H Zhao, Z H Zhong, Y Zhang.Robustness optimization of ride comfort for vehicle based on 6σ method. Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology), 2012, 43(11): 4286-4292. [Google Scholar]
- D Z Xu, Z F Zhang, G C Xia. Research on simulation method of vehicle pavement roughness excitation. Journal of Graphics. 2016, 37(05): 668-674. [Google Scholar]
- X P Wang, W B Liu, J J Huang, Z Y Li. Simulation analysis of vehicle vibration under randomly road excitation. Journal of shandong jiaotong universtiy, 2010, 18(3): 7-11. [Google Scholar]
- Z SYu. Automobile Theory. 5th edn.China Machine Press.Beijing,China. [Google Scholar]
- Q Zhao, H J Che,J Li. Automobile ride optimization simulation based on genetic algorithm. Machinery Design & Manufacture,2009(03): 203-205 [Google Scholar]
- G Y Pan, H L Yu. optimization of suspension dynamic absorbers based on genetic algorithm. Manufacturing Automation, 2014, 36(20): 82-84. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.