MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Lu Huapu L, Zhiyuan S. Big data and its applications in urban intelligent transportation system [J]. Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, 15,5(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Fengjie, F, Yue G, Dianhai W. Data quality analysis of link travel time based on HD smart gate [J]. Journal of ZheJiang University (Engineering Science), 50,9(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Fei X, Zhang Y, Liu K, et al. Bayesian dynamic linear model with switching for real-time short-term freeway travel time prediction with license plate recognition data [J]. Journal of Transportation Engineering, 139,11(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Doughcrty M S, Kirby H R, Eboyle R. The use of Neural Networks to recongnize and predict traffic congestion [J]. Traffic Engineering and Control, 34,6(1993). [Google Scholar]
- Kazagli E, Koutsopoulos H. Estimation of arterial travel time from automatic number plate recognition data [J]. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2391(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoguang Y, Runlin C, Bing Z. Based on the data collected by the license auto-recognition system for predicting travel time [J]. Journal of Transport Information and Safety, 3,23(2005). [Google Scholar]
- Junting Z, Jing Z. Travel time estimation model based on spatial Markov chains [J]. Systems Engineering, 33,12 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Ang L, Shuo L, Lin L. Research on the calculation models of vehicle travel time on urban road segments [J]. Highway Engineering, 41,3(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Lin W H, Kulkarni A, Mirchandani P. Short-term arterial travel time prediction for advanced traveler information systems [J]. Intelligent Transportation Systems. 8,3(2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu H X, et al. Real-time estimation of arterial travel time under congested conditions [J]. Transportmetrica,8,2(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Daganzo C F. Urban gridlock: Macroscopic modeling and mitigation approaches[J]. Transportation Research Part B, 41,3(2007). [Google Scholar]
- Lo H K, Luo XW, Siu B W Y. Degradable transport network: Travel time budget of travelers with heterogeneous risk aversion [J]. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 40,9(2006). [Google Scholar]
- Yong Z, Yu B, Xiaoguang Y. Travel time reliability in urban arterial networks [J]. Systems Engineering-Theory and Practice, 29,8(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Linming Y, Ri-hui S. Path choosing algorithm based on travel time under stochastic time-varying characteristics [J]. Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, 17,5(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Guiyan J, Ande C, Shifeng N. Traffic congestion identification method based on license plate recognition data [J]. Journal of Haerbin institute of technology, 43,4(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Fan Y, Xiaoguang Y. Urban road interrupted flow travel time bimodal distribution [J]. Journal of TongJi University:Natural Science, 42,2(2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.