MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Mooney, Carl H., and J. F. Roddick. “Sequential pattern mining -approaches and algorithms.” Acm Computing Surveys (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Wijk, Jarke J. Van, and E. R. V. Selow. “Cluster and Calendar Based Visualization of Time Series Data.” IEEE Symposium on Information Visualization IEEE (2002). [Google Scholar]
- K. Swamy, G. Babu, R. Venkatasubbaih,“Identification of Frequent Item Search Patterns Using Apriori Algorithm and Weka Tool”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Research:2401-2403 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yan, X. “CloSpan : Mining closed sequential patterns in large datasets.” Siam International Conference on Data Mining:166-177 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Gyenesei, Attila, et al. “Mining co-regulated gene profiles for the detection of functional associations in gene expression data.” Bioinformatics:1927-1935 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Király, András, et al. “Novel techniques and an efficient algorithm for closed pattern mining.” Expert Systems with Applications:5105-5114 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Hsinchun, et al. “Visualization in law enforcement.” CHI ’05 Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems ACM:1268-1271 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Siripatana, Adil, et al. “The development of interactive 3D spring visualization for periodic multidimensional direction time-series data sets.” International Conference on Electrical Engineering/electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology IEEE:1-4 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Patel, Pranav, et al. “Mining Motifs in Massive Time Series Databases.” IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Li, Jessica Lin, and Tim Oates. “Visualizing variable-length time series motifs.” Proceedings of the 2012 SIAM International Conference on Data Mining:895-906 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Hao, Ming C., et al. “Visual exploration of frequent patterns in multivariate time series.” Information Visualization:71-83 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cao, N., et al. “Voila: Visual Anomaly Detection and Monitoring with Streaming Spatiotemporal Data. “ IEEE Transactions on Visualization & Computer Graphics:23-33 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Wu, W., et al. “TelCoVis: Visual Exploration of Co-occurrence in Urban Human Mobility Based on Telco Data. “ IEEE Transactions on Visualization & Computer Graphics:935-944 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y., P. Xu, and L. Ren. “Sequence Synopsis: Optimize Visual Summary of Temporal Event Data. “ IEEE Transactions on Visualization & Computer Graphics :1-1 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.