MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Lan Qiuping, LiLijun, Yang Bo, Application of Dynamic Response Technology between 2D Gis and 3D Simulation [J]. Journal of Geomatics, 2007, 32(6): 18-19. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Dongqin, Xu Wenzhong, Lin Zongjian, The research and application of integrating the 2D GIS and 3D virtual GIS in digital city information[J]. Science of Surveying and Mapping, 2007, 31(1): 53–54. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Yilin, Wang Yunjia, “Research and Practice on Realizing 3D GIS by Virtual Reality Scene [J]. Engineering of Surveying and Mapping, 2006, 15(12): 43–46. [Google Scholar]
- Wan You, Bian Fuling, Design and Implementation of Interactive 2D&3D GIS Architecture [J]. Geomatics World, 2008(2): 48-52. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Fei, You Lei, Ruan Hongli, The design and implement of interactive 2D&3D GIS based on open source projects [J]. Science of Surveying and Mapping, 2009(34): 144-145. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Guojiang, Zhao Yuanchun, Li Chengming, Design and Realization of the Seamless Integrated and 2D/3D Combined WebGIS[J]. Remote Sensing Information, 2011 (3): 112-115. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Fangtao, Wang Xin, Yu Wei, Research and Implemention of Battlefield Visualization System based on Interactive 2D&3D GIS[J]. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2014, 50(7): 247-250. [Google Scholar]
- Lian Guangwei, Yi Chongzheng, Qu Chao, Yu Keshi, The Research and Implement of 2D&3D Associated GIS Based AE and OSG[J]. Urban Geotechnical Investigation & Surveying, 2012(6): 17-20. [Google Scholar]
- Liao Banggu, Han Xuepei, A Study on Coordinate Transformation of Multi-spatial Data in GIS [J]. Geomatics&Spatial Information Technology, 2004, 27(1): 26-30. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.