MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Reardon T, Timmer C P, Barrett C B, et al. The Rise of Supermarkets in Africa, Asia, and Latin America[J]. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2003, 85(5): 1140-1146. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reardon T, Swinnen J F M. Agrifood Sector Liberalisation and the Rise of Supermarkets in Former State-controlled Economies: A Comparative Overview[M]// Development Policy Review. 2004:515–523. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Zeng-wei, Agricultural super docking: A good form of regurgitating agriculture [J], Agricultural economy, 2009(12):38-40 [Google Scholar]
- Hu Ding-huan, Yang Wei-min, “Agricultural super docking": Meaning and challenge [J]. Rural management and administration, 2010(4):17-19. [Google Scholar]
- Li B, Zhu M, Jiang Y, et al. Pricing policies of a competitive dual-channel green supply chain[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2016, 112(20):20292042. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z, Anderson T D, Cruz J M. Consumer environmental awareness and competition in twostage supply chains[J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 2012, 218(3): 602-613. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Li-fang, Deng Hua-ling, Wei Wei, Xu Shi-yang, Analysis of Influencing Factors and Consumption Behavior of Green Agricultural Products Based on Probit Model [J]. Ecological Economy, 2014.07, 30(7): 60-64. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.