MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- G. Kress, T. Van Leeuwen. Reading images: the grammar of visual design. (Routledge, London, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhanzi. Social semiotic analysis of multi-modal discourse. F.L.S, 5 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Delu. A study on the comprehensive theoretical framework of multi-modal discourse analysis. C.F.L, 1 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- F. Dezheng. Digital technology and multi-modal discourse analysis. J.B. J.U.S.T, 4 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C. Dan. Multi-modal discourse analysis of minority TV cultural programs. E. S.G.Z, 8 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Yanzhi. Subtitle translation of Anglo-American film and TV dramas from the perspective of multi-modal discourse analysis. C.T.V, 12 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Weiping. A study on the theoretical framework of multi-modal discourse analysis in flipping classroom. A.E.C, 8 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Ruilan, Z. Delu. The present situation, characteristics and development trend of multimodal discourse analysis in China: take the journal achievement as an example. C.F.L, 5 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.