MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Network Security System, Neural Network and Data Information|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- R. Wang, Y. K. Deng, O. Loffeld, et al. Processing the azimuth–variant bistatic SAR data by using monostatic imaging algorithm based on two-dimensional principle of stationary phase. IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 49, 7(2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Vu Viet, I. P. Mats. Fast backprojection algorithm based on subapertures and local polar coordinates for general bistatic airborne SAR systems. IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 54, 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wang, O. Loffeld, H. Nies, et al. Frequency-domain bistatic SAR Processing for spaceborne/airborne configuration. IEEE Trans. on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2010, 46,3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. H. Wong, I. G. Cumming, Y. L. Neo. Focusing bistatic SAR data using the nonlinear chirp scaling algorithm. IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 46, 9(2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhong, S. Zhang, J. Hu, M. H. Song. Focusing nonparallel-track bistatic SAR data using extended nonlinear chirp scaling algorithm based on a quadratic ellipse model. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 14,12 ( 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Li, W. Wang, H. Q. Liu, H. L. Cao, H. Lin. Focusing Highly Azimuth Variant Bistatic SAR. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 52, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Natroshvili, O. Loffeld, H. Nies, et al. Focusing of general bistatic SAR configuration data with 2-D inverse scaled FFT. IEEE Trans. on Geosciences and Remote Sensing, 44,10(2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wang, O. Loffeld, H. Nies, et al. Focusing spaceborne/airborne hybrid bistatic SAR data using wavenumber-domain algorithm. IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 47,7(2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Cumming, F. H. Wong. Digital processing of synthetic aperture radar data: algorithms and implemnentations. Norwood: Artech House, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- R. Lanari. A new method for the compensation of the SAR range cell migration based on the chirp z-transform. IEEE Tran. on. Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 33,5( 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.