MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Network Security System, Neural Network and Data Information|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Hemdan N G A, Kurrat M. Interconnection of decentralized renewable resources into distribution grids: Implications and planning aspects[J]. Electric Power Systems Research, 2011, 81(7): 1410-1423. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lisong BI. Research on microgrid energy management system based on model predictive con[D]. Northern University of Technology, 2017. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang D, Shah N, Papageorgiou L G. Efficient energy consumption and operation management in a smart building with microgrid[J]. Energy Conversion & Management, 2013, 74(74): 209-222. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma X, Xie Y, Dong K, et al. Research on energy management of multi-energy complementary microgrid[J]. High Voltage Apparatus, 2015, 51(6): 108-114. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H, Qin W, Han X, et al. Multi-Time Scale Optimization Scheduling Scheme of Microgrid Energy Management[J]. Power System Technology, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Xie, Guanjun Li, Cheng Fang, et al. Multi-Time Scale Energy Management Strategy of Microgrid Containing Sodium Sulfur Battery Energy Storage Systems[J]. Power grid and clean energy, 2016, 32(10): 160-166. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yan Z, Tao Z, Liu Y, et al. Optimal Energy Management of a Residential Local Energy Network Based on Model Predictive Control[J]. Proceedings of the Csee, 2015, 35(14): 3656-3666. [Google Scholar]
- Ji-Guang W U, Liu J Y, Duan D W, et al. A Practical Compensation Mechanism for the Interruptible Loads in the Power Market Environment[J]. Journal of Sichuan University, 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.