MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Network Security System, Neural Network and Data Information|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Wang G Single channel high order MPSK signal separation method [D]. U S China, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Y. High-efficiency time delay estimation method for single channel co-frequency mixed signals[J].S E 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Y. Key technologies for blind demodulation of PCMA signals [D]. The PLA Information Engineering University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Tu S L, Zheng H, Gu N. Single-channel blind separation of two QPSK signals using persurvivor processing [C]//IEEE Asia Pacific Conference 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y. Single channel blind separation of the same frequency mixed signals using Gibbs sampling. [J] J C, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Q, Asymmetric PCMA blind separation algorithm based on joint soft information correction [J]. J C, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Shao-lin. High fidelity error tolerant Qfiltering algorithm for dynamic measurement data[J]. J A 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Q. Blind separation of asymmetric PCMA signals based on nonlinear filtering [J]. J S, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Liao C, A new detection algorithm for detecting weak signals from strong signal masking [J].J S, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Daubechies I, Lu J, Wu H T. Synchrosqueezed wavelet transforms: a tool for empirical mode decomposition[J]. M 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Anvari R, Siahsar M A N, Gholtashi S, et al. Seismic random noise attenuation using synchrosqueezed wavelet transform and low-rank signal matrix approximation[J]. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience & Remote Sensing, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Mousavi S M, Langston C A, Horton S P. Automatic microseismic denoising and onset detection using the synchrosqueezed continuous wavelet transform[J]. Geophysics, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Daubechies I, Lu J, Wu H T. Synchrosqueezed wavelet transforms: an empirical mode decomposition-like tool[J]. Applied & Computational Harmonic Analysis, 2011, 30(2): 243-261. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.