MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Network Security System, Neural Network and Data Information|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- S. Derrible, C. Kennedy, Characterizing metro networks: state, form, and structure, J. Trans., 37, 23 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Erath, M. Löchl, K.W. Axhausen, Graph-theoretical analysis of the Swiss road and railway networks over time, Net. Spati. Eco., 9, 12 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Strano, V. Nicosia, V. Latora, S. Porta, M. Barthelemy. Elementary processes governing the evolution of road networks, Sci. Rep., 2, 1(2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Thevenin, C. Mimeur, R. Schwartz, L. Sapet. Measuring one century of railway accessibility and population change in France : A historical GIS approach, J. Trans. Geo., 56, 15 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Zeng, S.F. Zhang, Y.S. Qian, X.P. Guang. Analysis on Connectivity Reliability of Urban Public Transport Network based on Complex Network Theory, J. Rail.Trans. Eco., 6, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Chen, F. Chen, Y.Y. Hu, X.H. LI, Z.J. Wang, On urban rail transit network centrality using complex network theory, J. Complex Sys. Complexity Sci., 14, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Cats. Topological evolution of a metropolitan rail transport network: a case of Stockholm, J. Trans. Geo., 62, 12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, M.M. Zhao, H. Liu, X. Xu, Networked characteristics of the urban rail transport networks, Phys. A, 392, 9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. Cats. The robustness value of public transport development plans, J. Trans. Geo., 51, 11(2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Du, H.W. Huang, D.M. Zhang, F. Zhang. Analysis of characteristics of complex network and robustness in Shanghai metro network. E. J. Wuhan Univ., 49, 7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Feng, D.X. Xie, X.G. Ma, L.L. Cai, Functional polycentricity of the urban region in Zhujiang River Delta based on intercity rail traffic flow, Sci. Geo. Sin., 34, 8 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gao, J.B. J.B. Hu, G.L. Wei, Robustness Analysis of Urban Transit Network Based on Complex Network with Varied Weight, J. Com. Simu., 30, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Ye. Vulnerability analysis of rail transit based on complex network theory, C. Safe. Sci. J., 22, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.