MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Network Security System, Neural Network and Data Information|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Feng Liu, Xueyao Li, Zhilan Liang. Short-wave aviation communication signal analysis and aircraft classification.[C]. International Multi-symposiums on Computer and Computational Sciences. IEEE, 2008:114-118. [Google Scholar]
- Widrow B, et al. Adaptive noise cancelling: principles and applications [J]. Proceedings of the IEEE, 1975, 63(12): 1692-1716. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Widrow B, Kamenetsky M. On the ststistical efficiency of the LMS family of adaptive algorithms[C]. Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, 2003:2872-2880. [Google Scholar]
- Flores A, Widrow B. Assessment of the efficiency of the LMS algorithm based on spectral information [C]. Conference Record and Computers, 2004:120-124. [Google Scholar]
- Kamenetsky M, Widrow B, A variable leaky LMS adaptive algorithm [C]. Conference Record of the 38th Asilomar Conference on signal, Systems and Computers, 2004:125-128. [Google Scholar]
- Akhtar M T,Abe M, Kawamata M. A new variable step size LMS algorithm-based method for improved online secondary path modeling in active noise control systems [J]. IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, 2006, 14(2): 720-726. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yunhao Jiang, Weiming Ma, Zhihua Zhao. Influence of Non Quadrature of Phase Shifter to Adaptive Interference Cancellation System [C]. International Conference on Intelligent Human-Machine Systems and Cybernetics.IEEE, 2009:359-363. [Google Scholar]
- Yunhao Jiang, Zhihua Zhao. Influence of different gains to adaptive interference cancellation system [C]. Asia-Pacific International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility.IEEE, 2010:1394-1397. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.