MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Network Security System, Neural Network and Data Information|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Pavel Nevlud, Miroslav Bures, Lukas Kapicak. Anomaly based Network Intrusion Detection Methods. Information and communication technologies and services, 11 (2013), pp.468-474. [Google Scholar]
- Anderson HiroshiHamamoto, Luiz Fernando Carvalho, Lucas Dias HieraSampaio. Network Anomaly Detection System using Genetic Algorithm and Fuzzy Logic. Expert Systems with Applications, 92(2018), pp.390-402. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bereziński P, Pawelec J, Małowidzki M, Piotrowski R. Entropy-Based Internet Traffic Anomaly Detection: A Case Study. Intelligent Systems and Computing, 286 (2014). Springer, Cham. [Google Scholar]
- Eugene Albin, Neil C. Rowe. A Realistic Experimental Comparison of the Suricata and Snort Intrusion-Detection Systems. 2012 26th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops, 2012, pp.122-127. [Google Scholar]
- Dingde Jiang, Cheng Yao, Zhengzheng Xu, Wenda Qin. Multi-scale anomaly detection for high-speed network traffic. Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, 26 (2015), pp. 308-317. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.