MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Network Security System, Neural Network and Data Information|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Q. Cheng, Research on Digital Protection of Lingnan Dance Based on Motion Capture Technology, 8, 35-37 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang. Digital Development of Minority Dance Based on Motion Capture Technology, 11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shen, Protection of National Dance Based on Motion Capture Technology, 20 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, Study on the rapid assembly simulation of aero-engine equipment disassembly, 3, 35 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nie, Motion Simplification Based on BVH File, 2, 33 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Murry, Z. Li and S. Sastry. A mathematical introduction to robotic manipulation (1993) [Google Scholar]
- S. Huang, Human motion division and matching based on three-dimensional skeleton model, 6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, Virtual character control method based on bone information, 1, 28 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. La, A Kinect-based interface to animate virtual characters, 7, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang. Motion recognition based on 3D human skeleton, 4, 45 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Itakura F. Minimum prediction residual principle applied to speech recognition, 23, 1, 67-72 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- C. S, sDTW: computing DTW distances using locally relevant constraints based on salient feature alignments, 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. Ruan, Dynamic gesture recognition based on improved DTW algorithm, 2134-2138 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.