MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Network Security System, Neural Network and Data Information|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- X.M. Sang, Reflection on MOOCs Fervor, Journal of China Higher Education Research. Issue 6 (2014), p 5-10. [Google Scholar]
- Z.S. Chen, Discussion on Key Technical Elements of MOOC Platform Construction, CCF (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Yin, Design of SPOC Teaching Platform in the Post-MOOC Period, Journal of Jiangsu Radio & Television University. Issue 4 (2015), p 44-50. [Google Scholar]
- P. Zhou, The Exploration and Inspiration on SPOC Localization, Journal of Chendu University: Educational Sciences Edition. Issue 5 (2016), p 108-112. [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Yu, Design and Application on Self-learning System Based on SPOC, Journal of Xichang College. Issue 1 (2017), p 57-61. [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Lv, N. Wang, A Study on the Establishment and Effect of the Flipped Classroom Mode for SPOC+Teaching Resource Platform as Applied in College English Teaching, Journal of CET China Educational Technology. Issue 5 (2016), p 85-90. [Google Scholar]
- B. He, Y. Cao, SPOC: MOOC-based Innovation of Teaching Processes, Journal of CET China Educational Technology. Issue 3 (2015), p 22-29. [Google Scholar]
- R. Chen, C. Yang, Blended Learning for SPOC, Journal of Distance Education in China. Issue 5 (2015), p 42-47. [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Su, L.L. Zhao, L. Ye and Y.H. Zhang, Exploration and Practice of blended Teaching Based on MOOC+SPOC, Journal of China University Teaching. Issue 7 (2015), p 60-65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.F. Lin, Q.T. Hu and C.L. Deng, Research Innovative Ability Cultivation Mode Based on SPOC, Journal of E-education Research. Issue 10 (2015), p 46-57. [Google Scholar]
- H. Lu, Z.B. Hu, Research and Application of a SPOC Platform for Blended Teaching, Journal of China Modern Education Equipment. Issue 1 (2017), p 11-14. [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Tan, Research on Development Technologies for Lightweight MOOC Platform, MASTER’S THESIS of Yunnan University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Huang, The Design and Realization of Lightweight MOOC Platform for Adult Education, MASTER’S THESIS of Hunan University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Lv, H. Zhang and N. Wang, Study on the Influence of Automatic Feedback Based on Digital Writing Resource Platform on College Students ’English Writing, Journal of E-education Research. Issue 6 (2015), p 93-99. [Google Scholar]
- N. Wang, An Exploratory Study of Digital Writing Teaching Based on Experiencing English Writing Teaching Resource Program, Journal of Modern Educational Technology. Issue 4 (2014), p 52-59. [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Lu, J.J. Fang, Human eye positioning algorithm based on improved multi-block local binary pattern, Journal of Modern Electronic Technique. Issue 11 (2017), p 58-60. [Google Scholar]
- Z.H. Jin, D.H. Zhang, H.J. Gao and Y.X. Su, Face Recognition Based on Self-adaptive Direction-local Ternary Pattern, Journal of Science Technology and Engineering. Issue 27 (2017), p 249-254. [Google Scholar]
- H.X. Yang, J. Liu, M.J. Zhang and J.F. Zeng, Progress Face Recognition Algorithm Based on Orthogonal Gradient Difference Local Directional Pattern, Journal of Laser & Optoelectronics. Issue 4 (2018), p 144-150. [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Deng, H.W. Liu, Face recognition algorithm based on multi -scale block local binary and quad -tree decomposition, Journal of TV Engineering. Issue 9 (2017), p 166-170. [Google Scholar]
- X.B. Han, L.N. Cheng and J.G. Cheng, Analysis and Design of the Educational Perspective of MOOCs, Journal of E-education Research. Issue 1 (2014), p 45-51. [Google Scholar]
- X.W. Sun, Online learning behavior analysis based on SPOC platform log data and influencing factors, Journal of Shenyang Normal University: Nat Sci Ed. Issue 1 (2017), p 103-107. [Google Scholar]
- M. Huang, X. Liang and X.L. Gu, Introduction on Massive Open Online Course (Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Xiao, C.F. Jiang, Investigation and Research on Web-based Learners, Journal of Open Education Research. Issue 1 (2009), p 75-80. [Google Scholar]
- Z.T. Zhu, N.Z. Liu, New Trends of Online Learning in the “Post-MOOC Era”, Journal of Open Education Research. Issue 3 (2014), p 36-43. [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Yin, Exploration of Blended Teaching Model based Fanya SPOC Platform during the Post-MOOC Period, Journal of Modern Educational Technology. Issue 11 (2015), p 53-59. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.