MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Network Security System, Neural Network and Data Information|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Yuan Jia-jun, Aerospace Product Quality and Reliability Data Package and Its Application, China Quality. 4(2009) 8-10. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xu-yi, Ideas and methods for information management of reliable data packets, Aerospace Standardization. 1(2012) 41-44. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yang, LEI Zhi-feng, JI A-Qiang, Construction and Management of Data Quality Package for Aer-ospace, Aerospace Manufacturing Technology. 3(2013) 55-58. [Google Scholar]
- Kegel G, Industry 4. 0-more than just the next generation of automation technology!?, At-Automa-tisier ungstechnik. 2017, 65(10) 669-671. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yuan-sheng, WANG Mei-qing, Quality data integration of product lifecycle based on ETL thought, Group Technology & Production Modernization. 4(2013) 35-41. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao De-ji, Wang Li, DI Jun Feng, Research of big data platform in industrial field based on Dubbo+NoSQL, Digital Technology and Application. 7(2017) 64-67. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Nu-er, Zhang Qing-yu, LIN Sheng-hai, CAMDS collaborative business transformation based on Dubbo+ZooKeeper, Computer Knowledge and Technology. 29(2016) 103-105. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Bo-lun, Jiang Si-ning, ZUO Jian-jian, et al, Design of product quality data evaluation software system, China Science and Technology Information. Z1(2017) 79-81. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Ying, Application and research of data interaction based on EasyUI framework, China Computer & Communication. 14(2017) 19-20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhargava N, Dayma S, Kumar A, et al, An Approach for Classification using Simple CART Algorithm in Weka, Proceedings of 2017 11th International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (Isco 2017) 212-216. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.