MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Network Security System, Neural Network and Data Information|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Y.S. Chen, W.F. Chen. Research on fractional delay filter and mismatch feature based on least mean square rule for CI device [C]. 2017 9th International Conference on Intelligent Human-Machine Systems and Cybernetics, Hangzhou, China. 2017, 308-311. [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Zeng. Trends in cochlear implant [J]. Trends Amplif, 2004, 8(1): 1-34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Chung, F.G. Zeng. Using hearing aid adaptive directional microphones to enhance cochlear implant performance [J]. Hear Res, 2009, 250: 27-37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Chen, J. Wang, W.F. Chen. Feature of n of m algorithm for cochlear implant [J]. Chinese Journal of Medical Physics. 2017, 34(3): 266-271. [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Chen. Research on Matlab based signal acquisition for cochlear implant [J]. Journal of Shenzhen Institute of Information Technology. 2016, 14(3): 6-10. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Taher, K. Nasser, et al. Adding quiet and music detection capabilities to FDA-approved cochlear implant research platform [C]. 2013 8th International Symposium on Image and Signal Processing and Analysis, Trieste, Italy. 2013, 399-403. [Google Scholar]
- A. Hussnin, P.L. Arthur, et al. Design and Evaluation of a Personal Digital Assistant-based Research Platform for Cochlear Implants [J]. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 2013, 60(11): 3060-3073. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Taher, G. Vanishree, et al. Adding real-time noise suppression capability to the cochlear implant PDA research platform [C]. 2012 Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, San Diego, USA. 2012: 2271-2274. [Google Scholar]
- A. Hussnain, P.L. Arthur, et al. A PDA platform for offline processing and streaming of stimuli for cochlear implant research [C]. 2011 Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Boston, USA. 2011: 1045-1048. [Google Scholar]
- G. Vanishree, K. Nasser, et al. A Recursive Wavelet-Based Strategy for Real-Time Cochlear Implant Speech Processing on PDA Platforms [J]. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 2010, 57(8): 2053-2063. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Chen, Q. Gong. Head influence platform for cochlear implant [C]. 2012 World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, Beijing, China, 2013, 39: 1468-1471. [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Chen, Q. Gong. Broadband beamforming compensation algorithm in CI front-end acquisition [J]. Biomed Eng Online, 2013, 12: 18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Chen, Q. Gong. Real-time spectrum estimation-based dual-channel speech-enhancement algorithm for cochlear implant [J]. Biomed Eng Online, 2012, 11: 74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.