MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 231, 201812th International Road Safety Conference GAMBIT 2018 - “Road Innovations for Safety - The National and Regional Perspective”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Other road safety problems|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 402/2013 of 30 April 2013 on the common safety method for risk evaluation and assessment and repealing Regulation (EC) No 352/2009 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Commission Directive 2009/149/EC of 27 November 2009 amending Directive 2004/49/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards Common Safety Indicators and common methods to calculate accident costs (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2004/49/EC of The European Parliament and of The Council of 29 April 2004 on safety on the Community's railways and amending Council Directive 95/18/EC and Directive 2001/14/EC (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jedynak, S. Młynarski, A. Sowa, Risk and its measures in rail transport (in Polish), Logistyka. 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Niziński, Elements of exploitation of technical objects (in Polish) (Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Warmińsko-Mazurskiego, Olsztyn, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Niziński, R. Michalski, Maintenance of vehicles and machines (in Polish) (Instytut Technologii Eksploatacji, Olsztyn, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Smalko, Basics of technical operation of vehicles (in Polish) (Oficyna Wydawnicza Politechniki Warszawskiej, Warszawa, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Orczyk, B. Czechyra, E. Wojciechowska, Evaluation of the noise level generated during the traffic phases of selected types of trams (in Polish), Pojazdy Szyn. 2 pp. 44-48 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zając, Research on noise and vibrations in trams (in Polish), Czas. Tech. - Mech. 4 pp. 131-145 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zariczny, S. Grulkowski, The influence of the type of pavement structures on the tram noise level (in Polish), Logistyka. 2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Grulkowski, J. Zariczny, Characteristics of wear, defects and damages of rails in tram tracks (in Polish), Zesz. Nauk. Stowarzyszenia Inżynierów i Tech. Komun. w Krakowie. Ser. Mater. Konf. 2 pp. 31-45 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kadziński, A. Gill, Concept of implementation of the trans-risk method for risk management in tram communication (in Polish), Logistyka. 6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy: Accidentology of tramways, analysis of reported events - year 2013 - evolution 2004 - 2013 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jamroz, Method of risk management in highway engineering. Metoda zarządzania ryzykiem w inżynierii drogowej (Gdansk University of Technology, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A., Instructions on supervision of railway lines Id-7 (in Polish) (Warszawa, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A, Diagnostic instructions for the railway surface Id-8 (in Polish) (Warszawa, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. Fontaine, M. Novales, D. Bertrand, M. Teixeira, Safety and Operation of Tramways in Interaction with Public Space, Transp. Res. Procedia. 14 pp. 1114-1123 (2016). doi:10.1016/j.trpro.2016.05.182 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Commission Decision of 20 December 2007 concerning the technical specification of interoperability relating to 'safety in railway tunnels' in the trans-European conventional and high-speed rail system (2007) [Google Scholar]
- PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A., Instructions on making measurements, tests and assessing the condition of tracks Id-14 (in Polish) (Warszawa, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Specht, W. Koc, P. Chrostowski, Computer-aided evaluation of the railway track geometry on the basis of satellite measurements, Open Eng. 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Specht, W. Koc, L. Smolarek, A. Grządziela, J. Szmagliński, M. Specht, Diagnostics of the tram track shape with the use of the global positioning satellite systems (GPS/Glonass) measurements with a 20 Hz frequency sampling, J. Vibroengineering. 16 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.