MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 231, 201812th International Road Safety Conference GAMBIT 2018 - “Road Innovations for Safety - The National and Regional Perspective”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Traffic organization and control for road safety|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- The Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure and the Minister of the Interior and Administration of 31 July 2002 on traffic signs and control devices (Journal of Laws No. 170, item 1393, as amended) (Poland, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 1436:2007+A1:2008 Road marking materials. Road marking performance for road users (2008) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12899-1:2010 Fixed vertical road traffic signs. Part 1: Fixed road signs (Poland, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 3 July 2003r. on detailed technical conditions for road signs and signals and traffic safety devices and on the conditions for their location on the road, OJ 2003 No. 220 Pos. 2181 as amended (Poland, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- CIE 15:2004 Technical Report: Colorimetry, 3rd edition (International Commission on Illumination, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- CIE 54.2:2001 Retroreflection: Definition And Measurement (International Commission on Illumination, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.