MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 231, 201812th International Road Safety Conference GAMBIT 2018 - “Road Innovations for Safety - The National and Regional Perspective”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Traffic organization and control for road safety|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- M. Kruszewski, M. Ucińska, E. Smoczyńska, P. Budziszewski, A. Grabowski, Experimental road signs in a simulated environment research programme - experiment procedures and assumptions, MATEC Web Conf. 122 pp. 04003 (2017). doi:10.1051/matecconf/201712204003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Choocharukul, K. Sriroongvikrai, Road Safety Awareness and Comprehension of Road Signs from International Tourist's Perspectives: A Case Study of Thailand, Transp. Res. Procedia. 25 pp. 4518-4528 (2017). doi:10.1016/J.TRPRO.2017.05.348 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Godley, B. Fildes, T. Triggs, L. Brown, Perceptual Countermeasures: Experimental Research. Research Report CR 182 (Australian Transport Safety Bureau, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- G. Denton, The influence of visual pattern on perceived speed. Report LR 409 (Transport and Road Research Laboratory, Crowthorne, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Thompson, M.W. Burris, P.J. Carlson, Speed Changes Due to Transverse Rumble Strips on Approaches to High-Speed Stop-Controlled Intersections, Transp. Res. Rec. J. Transp. Res. Board. pp. 1-9 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- T. Radalj, B. Kidd, A trial with rumble strips as a means of alerting drivers to hazards at approaches to passively protected railway level crossings on high speed Western Australian rural roads, in: Australas. Road Saf. Res. Polic. Educ. Conf., (Wellington, New Zealand, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gaca, M. Kiec, M. Budzynski, Evaluating the effectiveness of non-physical speed management measures, in: Proc. Third Int. Conf. Traffic Transp. Eng., pp. 627-633 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Austroads, Methods for reducing speeds on rural roads: compendium of good practice, AP-R449- 14 (Austroads, Sydney, NSW, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Arnold, K. Lantz, Evaluation of Best Practices in Traffic Operations and Safety: Phase I: Flashing LED Stop Sign and Optical Speed Bars. Final Report (Virginia Transportation Research Council, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Budzyński, L. Gumińska, Ł. Jeliński, M. Kieć, Pedestrian safety in road traffic - studies, recommendations and proposed improvements, MATEC Web Conf. 122 pp. 01002 (2017). doi:10.1051/matecconf/201712201002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gaca, M. Kiec, Assessment of Pedestrian Risk at Crossings with Kinematic-Probabilistic Model, Transp. Res. Rec. J. Transp. Res. Board. 2514 pp. 129-137 (2015). doi:10.3141/2514-14 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.