MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 231, 201812th International Road Safety Conference GAMBIT 2018 - “Road Innovations for Safety - The National and Regional Perspective”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Safe road infrastructure|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- K. Ludwichowska, Civil and insurance liability for car accidents (in Polish) (Dom Organizatora TNOiK, Toruń, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kowalewski, Commercial insurance law (in Polish) (Branta, Bydgoszcz-Torun, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gajurel, Performance-Based Contracts for Road Projects, Comp. Anal. 29 pp. 1-159 (2014). doi:10.1007/978-81-322-1302-4 [Google Scholar]
- K. Oliphant, The liability of public authorities in comparative perspective, in: K. Oliphant (Ed.), Liabil. Public Authorities Comp. Perspect., (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Byczko, Insurance Interest. Legal Aspects (in Polish), pp. 173-175, 249 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Malinowska, Risk management in property insurance, in: M. Serwach (Ed.), Insur. Risk. Sel. Issues Theory Pract. M Serwach (in Polish), (Lodz, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kowalewski, Introduction to the theory of insurance interest, Insur. a Mark. Econ. 3 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kowalewski, Risk in human activity and the possibilities of its limitation, in: T. Sangowski (Ed.), Commer. Insur., (2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bennet, Dictionary of insurance (London, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wagner, (Un)insurability and the choice between market insurance and public compensation systems, in: W.H. van Boom, M. Faure (Eds.), Shifts Compens. between Priv. Public Syst., (Springer, Vienna/New York, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Faure, T. Hartlief, Financial Compensation for Victims of Catastrophes (Springer, Vienna/New York, 2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Lawrence, The insurance business, Part 1, Polish Edition, 79 (Warsaw, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- W. Warkało, Compensation liability. Functions, types, boundaries (in Polish) (Warsaw, 1972) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.