MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 230, 20187th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- V.Z. Vlasov, General theory of shells and its application in technics (State Publishing House of Technical and Theoretical Literature, Moscow, 1948) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kolkunov, Basics of elastic shells calculations (High School, Moskow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Timoshenko, S. Woinowsky-Krieger, Plastiny i obolochki (Science, Moscow, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- E. Reissner, On the foundations of Generalized linear shell theory (Copenhagen, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Naghdi, Fl. Han. Der Ph. Bd., VI, 425-640, (1972) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Crouch, A. M. Starfield, Boundary Element Methods in Solid Mechanics: With Applications in Rock Mechanics and Geological Engineering (George Allen & Unwin, Crows Nest, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Brebbia, Recent Advances in Boundary Element Methods (Pentech Press, London, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Daschenko, L.V. Kolomiets, V.F. Orobey, M.H. Surianinov, Numerical and analytical method of boundary elements (VMV, Odesa, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Orobey, M.H. Surianinov, Praktworkshop on solving boundary value problems of mechanics (Astroprint, Odesa, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Bermant, Mathematical Analysis Course (State Publishing House of Technical and Theoretical Literature t, Moscow, 1953) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.