MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 230, 20187th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Railways, Subways and Industrial Transport|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- S.V. Amelin, V.I. Abrosimov, N. N. Elsakov, E. K. Smykov, L. N. Frolov, V. F. Yakovlev, Improvement of the conduct of switch economy (Transport, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Danilenko, Theoretical bases and practical methods of calculation of durability and deterioration of intersections and connections of railways of industrial transport (Kyiv, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Danilenko, V.D. Boyko, KUETT, 10, 52-60 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kovalchuk, M. Sysyn, Yu. Hnativ, O. Bal, B. Parneta, A. Pentsak, ETS, 1 (92), 33-42 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Boyko V. Molchanov T. Artiukhovych, UkrSURT, 169, 39-47 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Aniolek, J. Herían, JTE, 139, 533-539, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zeng, Z. Yu, X. Chen, JVS, 28, 40-45 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Drozdziel & B. Sowinski, CR, VII, 673-682 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Jingmang Xu, Ping Wang, Li Wang, SAGE J, 7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Danilenko, S.D. Taranenko, A.P. Kutah, Switches of Ukrainian railways (Transport of Ukraine, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Danilenko, V.V. Rybkin, Rules for calculating the railway track for durability and stability (Transport of Ukraine, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.