MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Strengthening Sustainbility Development|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Still Risky But Better Prepared—10 Years After the 2004 Sumatra Tsunami. [Online]. Available: http://www.air-worldwide.com/Publications/AIR-Currents/2014/Still-Risky-But-Better-Prepared%E2%80%9410-Years-After-the-2004-Sumatra-Tsunami/ [Google Scholar]
- Natural Disasters in Indonesia. [Online]. Available: https://www.indonesia-investments.com/business/risks/natural-disasters/item243 [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Natawidjaja, K. Bradley, M. R. Daryono, S. Aribowo, and J. Herrin, Late Quaternary Erruption of Ranau Caldera and new Geological Slip Rates of the Sumatran Fault Zone in Southern Sumatra, Indonesia, Geoscience Letters, paper 4:21 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SNI 1727-2013 Minimum load for the design of buildings and structures, National Standardization Agency (2013) [Google Scholar]
- SNI 1726-2012 Procedures for earthquake resistance planning National Standardization Agency (2012) [Google Scholar]
- SNI 7973-2013 Design specifications for wood construction National Standardization Agency (2013) [Google Scholar]
- SNI 1729-2015 Specifications for structural steel structures, National Standardization Agency (2015) [Google Scholar]
- PUIL SNI 04-0225-2011 General requirements of electrical installation, National Standardization Agency (2011) [Google Scholar]
- SNI 03-7065-2005 Plumbing system planning, National Standardization Agency (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Technical Guidance for New Elementary School Building, Year 2015, Ministry of Education and Culture (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Technical Guidance for Renovations of Elementary School Building, Ministry of Education and Culture (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Implementation of Disaster-Safe Schools, Year 2012, National Board for Disaster Management (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of National Education of the Republic of Indonesia Number 24 Year 2007 concerning Standard of Facilities and Infrastructure for Elementary School / Madrasah Ibtidaiyah (SD / MI), Junior High School / Madrasah Tsanawiyah (SMP / MTs) and Senior High School / Madrasah Aliyah (SMA / MA) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture No. 61 of 2012 on the Amendment of the Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture Nomore 56 Year 2011 on Technical Guidance of the Use of Special Allocation Fund for Education Sector of Fiscal Year 2012 For Primary School / Primary School Extraordinary. [Google Scholar]
- Technical Guidance for Revitalization of Elementary School Building, Year 2015, Ministry of Education and Culture (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Education in Indonesia. [Online]. Available: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EducationinIndonesia. [Google Scholar]
- A. Sakurai, M.B.F. Bisri, T. Oda, R.S. Oktari and Y. Murayama, Assessing school disaster preparedness by applying a comprehensive school safety framework: A case of elementary schools in Banda Aceh City, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 56 012021 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Pradono, Seismic Vulnerability Assessment on Schools and Public Markets in Jakarta using Rapid Assessment Method, Natural Journals (ISSN: 2548-8635), Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 49-54 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Anwar, The Mapping of Disaster Readiness of SSB (The Disaster Ready Schools) in The Coastal Area of Padang City, Indonesia, Sumatra Journal of Disaster, Geography and Geography Education, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 7-14 (June 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.