MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Strengthening Sustainbility Development|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Kong, L., Early Warning Systems on Tsunamis from Hawaii, in “Early Warning as a Matter of Policy, the Conclusions of the Second International Conference on Early Warning (EWC-II),” Bonn, Germany, 16-18 October 2003; [Google Scholar]
- Chun Wei Choo, Information Use, and Early Warning Effectiveness: Perspectives and Prospects, J of AIST, V 60 I 5, March 1071 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Matveeva, A., Early Warning and Early Response - Conceptual and Empirical Dilemmas, Global Partnership for the Prevention of Armed Conflict (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Glantz, M.H., Usable Science 8: Early Warning Systems: Do’s and Don’ts, Report of Workshop, National Center for Atmospheric Research, www.esig.ucar.edu/warning/, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- UNISDR and German Committee for Disaster Reduction (DKKV), Early Warning as a Matter of Policy, The Conclusion of the Second International Conference on Early Warning, EWC II, Bonn, Germany, 16-18 October 2003, Edited by R. Basher and Katrin Miketta (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Wirakusumah, D., Early warning systems for geological hazards in Indonesia, in Early Warning as a Matter of Policy, at the Second International Conference on Early Warning (EWC-II), Bonn, Germany, 16-18 October 2003; [Google Scholar]
- Angove, M., Time and Uncertainty, presented during TOWS - WG Inter ICG Task Team on Tsunami Watch Operation, UNESCO IOC, Paris, France, 15-17 February 2018; [Google Scholar]
- Sakya, A.E., National Progress Report, presented at ICG IOTMWS Meeting, 18-20 April 2016, Putrajaya, Malaysia; [Google Scholar]
- Jorn Lauterjung and Horst Letz, 10 Years Indonesian Tsunami Early Warning System: Experiences, Lessons Learned and Outlook, Helmholtz Association, GFZ, Germany, 2017; [Google Scholar]
- Sakya, A.E., Inovasi Domestik Deteksi Dini Tsunami, Media Indonesia, 11 September 2008; [Google Scholar]
- Karnawati, D., Indonesia Tsunami Early Warning System - Developments and Achievements, IOC/UNESCO Symposium - Advances in Tsunami Warning to Enhance Community Responses, Paris, France, 12-14 February 2018; [Google Scholar]
- Sakya, A.E., Indonesian Perspective on the New Paradigm of Early Information and Warning Systems for Natural Disasters, AASSA Regional Workshop on Science, Health, Environment & Risk Communication: Role of S&T Communication on Disaster Management and Community Preparedness, BPPT Build. 2, Jakarta, 8 Dec2015; [Google Scholar]
- Coordinator and Joint Event Assessment Team, Assessment of the Effectiveness of the Indonesia Tsunami Warning System based on the 2nd March 2016 Wharton Basin Indian Ocean Earthquake Event, Halima Publisher, 2017; [Google Scholar]
- WMO, Disaster Risk Reduction Roadmap for the World Meteorological Organization, Decision 3.1/1, 2017; [Google Scholar]
- Sakya, A.E., Coastal Inundation Forecasting Demonstration Project for Indonesia (CIFDP-I), RA V - 16 Side Meeting, Jakarta, 5 May 2014; [Google Scholar]
- WMO, WMO Guidelines on Multi-hazards Impact based Forecast and Warning Services, WMO No. 1150, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Angove, M., Aarup, T., Arcas, D., Bailey, R., Carrasco, P., Coetzee, D., Gledhill, K., Harada, S., McCreery, C., McCurrach, S., Miao, Y., Sakya, AE., Schindele, F., Tummala, S., Hillebrandt-Andrade, C Ocean Observations Required to Dramatically Reduce Uncertainty in Global Tsunami Forecasts, Warnings, and Emergency Response, Submitted to OceanObs’19 Conference, 16-20 September (2019), Honolulu, United States, http://www.oceanobs19.net [Google Scholar]
- IOC UNESCO, Report of the TOWS-WG Inter ICG Task Team on Tsunami Watch Operations, 2018, can be accessed through http://ioc-unesco.org/index.php?option=com_oe&task=viewEventRecord&eventID=2158, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO Office Jakarta, Getting Tsunami Evacuation Ready for Community, http://www.unesco.org/new/en/jakarta/about-this-office/single-view/news/getting_tsunami_evacuation_ready_for_community/, 15 November 2017 [Google Scholar]
- WMO, Vision for the WIGOS Component Systems in 2040, Draft 7.1, http://www.wmo.int/pages/prog/sat/meetings/documents/IPET-SUP-3_INF_06-02_WIGOS-Vision-Surface2040-Draft7-1.pdf, Geneva, Switzerland (2017) [Google Scholar]
- WMO, Resolution 60, United Nations, 2015; [Google Scholar]
- WMO, CBS-Led Review of Emerging Data, PRA/PTC Meeting, 19 January 2018; [Google Scholar]
- WMO, WMO Global Multi-hazard Alert System Strategy, EG-GMAS/Doc.4, Geneva, Switzerland, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.