MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 229, 2018International Conference on Disaster Management (ICDM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Strengthening Sustainbility Development|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- [IPCC] Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change 2007. IPCC Fourth Assessment Report: Climate Change 2007. [Online]. Available: http://ipcc.ch/report/graphics/index.php?t=Special%20Reports [Google Scholar]
- Solomon S., Alley R.,Gregory J., Lemke P., Manning M., A closer look at the IPCC report. Science 319: 409–410 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, Managing the Risks of Extreme Events and Disasters to Advance Climate Change Adaptation. A Special Report of Working Groups I and II of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change [CB. Field, V. Barros, T.F. Stocker, D. Qin, D.J. Dokken, K.L. Ebi, M.D. Mastrandrea, K.J. Mach, G.-K. Plattner, S.K. Allen, M. Tignor, and P.M. Midgley (eds.)]. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, and New York, NY, USA, 582 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ulfa N, Analysis of Air Temperature Changes Using Index Number Methods in Several Cities in Indonesia. Thesis, College of Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics, South Tangerang (2017) [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, Climate Change 2014: Synthesis Report. In Contribution of Working Groups I, II and III to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Pachauri RK, Meyer LA (eds). IPCC: Geneva, Switzerland, 151 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X, Yang F, RClimDex (1.0) User Manual. Climate Research Branch Environment Canada, Ontario, Canada, [Online]. Available: http://etccdi.pacificclimate.org/RClimDRC/RClimDexUserManual.doc (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Haines A, Patz J.A., Health Effects of Climate Change, Journal of the American Medical Association 291 (1): 99103 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Ida S, Ida S, Analysis and Projections of Temperature and Rainfall Trends to Detect Climate Change (Case Study of West Kalimantan Province), Thesis, College of Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Analysis and Projections of Temperature and Rainfall Trends to Detect Climate Change (Case Study of West Kalimantan Province), Thesis, College of Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Amhar U, Characteristics of Extreme Rainfall in South Sulawesi Province and its Relationship with Sea-Level Temperature Anomalies Around South Sulawesi, Thesis, School of Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics. South Tangerang (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Sensoy S. 2006. Climate Indices. Turkish State Meteorological Service. [Online]. Available: http://www.rtc.mgm.gov.tr/FILES/KURS/336/DOCS/7_Climate%20indices.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Q. You, S. Kang, E. Aguilar, N. Pepin, W.A. Flugel, Y. Yan, Y. Xu, Y. Zhang, and J. Huang., “Changes in daily climate extremes in China and their connection to the large-scale atmospheric circulation during 1961-2003”, Climate Dynamics (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Qu, J. Wan, and X. Hao, “Analysis of diurnal air temperatur range change in the continental United States,” Weather and Climate Extremes, 4, 86–95 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.