MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Management Science and Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Liu Xia, Luo Hongqi. Product Safety and Risk Assessment [J]. China Association for Quality, 2009 (9): 10-11. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Qiuhui, Wei Biwen, Yu Wenjia, etc. The establishment of risk assessment trend of exported light and textile consuming products and discussion [J]. Shanghai Textile Science & Technology, 2010, 38 (5): 61-62. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Qiuhui, Lu Weimin, Wei Mengyuan, etc. Risk Assessment for Consumer Products of Light and Textile Industry [J]. Shanghai Textile Science & Technology, 2010, 38 (6): 57-59. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jiatian, Zhang Zihan, Qin Yang. Quantitative Risk Evaluation Based on Impact Factors of Quality Safety[J]. Standard Science, 2010, 422 (4): 4-8. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Huali, Yang Yuexiang, Liu Xia, etc. System Design and Implementation for Impact Factors for Consumer Product Quality and Safety [J]. Technique and method, 2012, 12 (4): 53-56. [Google Scholar]
- US National Research Council, Improving Risk Communication Washington, D.C: National Academy Press, 1989, p.21. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wensheng, Wang Shuo, An Yufa, et al. Research on the System Structure and Operation Mechanism of Food Communication Project in Japan [J]. Problems of Agricultural Economy, 2017, 1: 100-108. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chang, An Yufa, Nakajima Kangbo. A Study on the Operation Mechanism and Function of Food Communication Project in Japanese Food Industry. Journal of Public Management, 2011 (4): 96-102. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.