MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management Science and Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Ma Shihua Supply chain management [M]. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology press, 2010: 189. [Google Scholar]
- Efrem, E-business (Seventh Edition) [M]. Translated by Shi Qiliang. Machinery Industry Press, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- O. Folorunso, Sushil K. Sharma, H.O.D Longe, K. Lasaki, An Agent-based Model for Agriculture E-commerce System [J]. Information Technology Journal, 2006, vol.5 (2), pp.230. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kotliarov, Tools to Provide Farmers with Market Access [J]. Problems of Economic Transition, 2014, vol.57 (4), pp.70-89. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S Chen, J Ning. Constraints on E-commerce in Less Developed Countries: The Case of China [J]. Stephen Chen, Jian Ning. Electronic Commerce Research. 2002 (1). [Google Scholar]
- Bamiduro, J. A.; Gbadeyan, Small Scale Farming and Agricultural Products Marketing for Sustainable Poverty Alleviation in Nigeria [J]. Canadian Social Science, 2011, vol.7, Issue 3, p.125. [Google Scholar]
- G Lin, H Zhongwei. Analysis of agricultural products E-commerce models based on supply chain management [J]. International Conference on E-business & E-government, 2011: 1-3. [Google Scholar]
- WENW. A knowledge-based intelligent electronic commerce system for selling agricultural products [J]. Computers and Electronic in Agriculture, 2007, 57: 33-46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lian Wei. Research on network marketing mode of agricultural products in China [D]. Heilongjiang: Harbin University of Science and Technology, 2010-03-01. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chongjin. Research on the mode of China’s agricultural electronic commerce [D]. Hubei: Huazhong Normal University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Yuhong. Research on China’s Agricultural Products Logistics Model under Electronic Commerce [J]. Journal of Harbin Commercial University: Social Science Edition, 2006 (2): 25-27. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Wen, Huang Liping. E-commerce for agricultural products is ready for [J]. E-commerce, 2005 (4): 69 71. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Jian. Challenges and Countermeasures for Developing E-commerce of Agricultural Products in Hunan Province [J]. Anhui Agricultural Science, 2007, 35 (3): 934-935, 938. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.