MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management Science and Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Sun Wanhuai. Proportion of Criminal Liability Basis for Crimes Against Intellectual Property Rights. Journal of East China University of Political Science and Law. No.1, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Xiaoliang. Virtual Regression Reality: Challenges and Countermeasures of Criminal Law in the Age of Big Data. Journal of CUPL. No.4, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- The Seismological Bureau, the Meteorological Bureau, and the Statistics Bureau are all accused by the Chinese people. The work of the Meteorological Bureau has improved significantly recently, and the Bureau of Statistics is still doing its part. [Google Scholar]
- Data sources: 1998-2015 Intellectual Property White Paper, http://www.sipo.gov.cn/zwgs/zscqbps/; Judicial Protection of Intellectual Property Rights in Chinese courts, Separately, the People’s Court Daily, April 10, 2010, April 19, 2011, April 23, 2012, etc. [Google Scholar]
- Lawyee aims to provide the most authoritative, timely, comprehensive, normative and accurate legal advice. The relevant search results are lower than the author’s estimate, and it seems to indicate the weak protection of intellectual property criminal law. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Xiaodong. Criminal Black Number and Its Control. Science of Law. No.2, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- The China Judgement Online was officially implemented on January 1, 2014. Therefore, the lack of data is also normal. The author quotes the above data only to prove that compared with traditional criminal crimes, new crimes have not attracted enough attention. [Google Scholar]
- On July 26, 2018, the social e-commerce business-Pin Duoduo successfully landed on the US stock market Nasdaq, and claimed to be the third-ranked e-commerce platform in China. However, in addition to the phenomenon of reverse consumption upgrade, the controversy that has attracted much attention has been questioned by its sales of cottage products. Seen in Pin Duoduo, the war of intellectual property! IPRdaily Chinese network (IPRdaily.cn) 2018-8-2. [Google Scholar]
- Such as Shishi (2015) Shishi Criminal Word No. 597: Counterfeit “361” trademark logo; Hui’an (2015) Hui’an Criminal Word No. 449: Counterfeit “Anta” trademark; Luojiang (2015) Luojiang Criminal Word No. 35: Fake “NIKE” shoes; Quangang (2015) Quangang Criminal Word No. 155: Fake “Jordan” clothes and so on. [Google Scholar]
- Registered trademarks related to counterfeiting are concentrated in “THE NORTH FACE”, “Columbia”, “LV”, “GUCCI”, “ROLEX”, “OMEGA”, “CD”, “CHANEL”, etc. Seen in Wan Haifu and Qin Tianning. Investigation of Shanghai Procuratorate’s Cases of Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights. China Criminal Science. No. 6, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Such as Longyan Xinluo (2015) Longyan Xinluo Criminal Word No. 379: Making cigarette labels such as “Furong Wang”; Quanzhou (2015) Quanzhou Criminal Word No. 565: Making “Shuangta” and other monosodium glutamate logo; Yunxiao, Zhangzhou (2015) Yunxiao Criminal Word No. 142: Manufacturing cigarette logo; Zhao’an, Zhangzhou (2015) Zhao’an Criminal Word No. 101: Manufacturing of cigarette logo, etc. [Google Scholar]
- Such as Yanping, Nanping (2015) Yanping Criminal Word No. 225: Sales of fake brand-name wines; Hanjiang, Putian (2015) Hanjiang Criminal Word No. 326: Sales of counterfeit “Adidas” shoes; Chengxiang, Putian (2015) Chengxiang Criminal Word No. 624: Sales of “New Balance” shoes; Xiangcheng, Putian (2015), Xiangcheng Criminal Word No.801: Fake “Jiu Muwang” bathroom; Gulou, Fuzhou (2015), Gulou Criminal Word No. 274: Sales of counterfeit “NIKE” shoes; Sale of fake wine; Hui’an (2015) Hui’an Criminal Word No. 620: Sales of fake “Jordan” clothes; Licheng, Putian (2015>), Licheng Criminal Word No.287: Sales of “New Balance” shoes. [Google Scholar]
- The “sword net 2014” special action clearly requires that all kinds of network infringement piracy should be severely punished, and the copyright operation of network carrier, including network TV bar and TV set-top box, should be emphasized. [Google Scholar]
- Mao Qing. Internet Becomes the Hardest Hit Area for Intellectual Property Infringement. Nanjing Daily. April 24, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- For example, in 2011, Fujian and Zhejiang cracked down on the “Taobao.com” online store that counterfeited and sold trademarks infringing on others. The total value involved was 88.42 million yuan. [Google Scholar]
- Seen in “Alibaba and the General Administration of Industry and Commerce Continue to Expand Fighting”, Tianya Forum, http://bbs.tianya.cn/post-333-616597-1.shtml. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Qinzhong. “Research on the Internationalization of China’s Financial Criminal Law”, Chinese People’s Public Security Research Press. 2004, 27. [Google Scholar]
- The State party has an obligation to translate international treaties into domestic law, and the Geneva Conventions and the Uruguay Negotiations impose obligations on members’ intellectual property systems and criminal protection systems. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.