MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Management Science and Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Yang Jianzheng. Application analysis of cross border e-commerce in China’s foreign trade enterprises [J]. Contemporary economic management, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Nachuan. Analysis of influence factors affecting cross-border e-commerce in small and medium sized enterprises [J]. E-commerce, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xudong. The influence factors of cross border electrical commerce development in big data era [J]. Economic and trade practice, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Kai. China’s cross border electrical commence development status analysis and related suggestions [J]. Modern business, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Li Yueqiao. Opportunities and challenges faced by China’s small and medium sized foreign trade enterprises in cross border electrical commerce [J]. Hebei University of Economics and Business, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Xu Mengmeng. Current situation and problems of cross border electrical commerce development in China [D]. Anhui University, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yanli, Du Jimeng, Liu Zhixiang. The status quo, problems and upgrading ways of cross border electrical commerce [J]. Business Economics Research, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Li Wen. Analysis of the development of cross border e-commerce B2B mode [D]. Jilin University, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Lal, E-business and Export Behaviour Evidence from Indian Firms [J].World Development, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Lue Cassivi, Michael Wybo, Pierre-Majorique Leger and Pierre Hadaya. The level of International Business and its Association with Different Internet E-commerce Practices [J]. IEEE Computer Society, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- The drivers and impediments for cross-border e-commerce in the EU [J]. Estrella Gomez-Herrera, Bertin Martens, Geonmina Turlea. Information Economics and Policy, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.