MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Management Science and Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Colombat, André Pierre (1991). “A Thousand Trails to Work with Deleuze”. SubStance (66). [Google Scholar]
- Miah, A. (2008) A Critical History of Posthumanism. In Gordijn, B. & Chadwick R. (2008) Medical Enhancement and Posthumanity. Springer, pp.71-94. [Google Scholar]
- "Ousia and Grammē: Note on a Note from ’Being and Time,’” in “Margins of Philosophy,” 29-67: 61. [Google Scholar]
- Bostrom, Nick (2005). “A history of transhumanist thought” (PDF). Journal of Evolution and Technology. Retrieved February 21, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Gilles Deleuze, Felix Guattari “EPZ Thousand Plateaus”, pp.166. [Google Scholar]
- Hayles, N. Katherine (1999). How We Became Posthuman: Virtual Bodies in Cybernetics, Literature, and Informatics. University of Chicago Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.