MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management Science and Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Wu Zhongcai. Quantitative research on the effect of inbound tourism on economic growth [J]. Journal of Beijing International Studies University, vol.9, pp.30-33, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wenxing, Xu Changsheng and Ai Chunrong. Population age structure and household consumption in China: 1989-2004 [J]. Economic Research Journal, vol.7. pp.118-129, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Vera Shanshan Lin, Anyu Liu and Haiyan Song, Modeling and Forecasting Chinese Outbound Tourism: An Econometric Approach [J]. Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing, vol.32, pp.34-49, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tony S. M. Tse and J. S. Perry Hobson, The Forces Shaping China’s Outbound Tourism [J]. Journal of China Tourism Research, vol.4. pp.136-155, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wei Xiaoan, Feng Zongsu. China’s tourism industry: industrial policy and coordinated development [M]. Bei Jing: Tourism education press, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Aiming. Empirical research on the determinants of Chinese outbound tourism demand [J]. Macroeconomics, vol.12, pp.79-83, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Chunyou, Xie Fengyuan and Quan Hua. An empirical study on the relationship between tourism development and China’s economic growth [J]. Science-Technology and Management, vol.11, pp.8-11, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Tong Yuquan. The gradual regression analysis of the influencing factors of China’s outbound tourism market [J]. Market Forum, vol.10, pp.70-72, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Du Jiang and Dai Bing. Annual report on China’s outbound tourism development [M]. Bei Jing: Tourism education press, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chengsi. Inflation, economic growth and money supply: a return to monetarism? [J]. The Journal of World Economy, Vol.8.pp.3-21, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.