MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Physics and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Hanxiong Huang, Continuous extrusion of self-reinforced high density polyethylene. Polymer Engineering and Science. 1998, 38 (11): 1805-1811 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baoyun Song, Zhixin Fan, Jiguang Chen, etc. The characteristics of copper and aluminum continuous extrusion technology and industrial applications. Rare metals. 2004, 28 (1): 257-261. [Google Scholar]
- Baoyun Song, Zhixin Fan. Development and Application of Continuous Extrusion Technology in China. Collection of China Non-ferrous Continuous Extrusion Equipment and Technology Applications. June 2007: 7-18. [Google Scholar]
- Honggang Zhang, Hui Zhang, Dashi Peng, Qiquan Lin, Liping Meng. KFC copper alloy thermal compression deformation rheological stress. Heat processing process. 2004 (01): 21-24. [Google Scholar]
- Miaoquan Li, Shenghui Chen, Xiaoli Li. Microstructure model of titanium alloy at high temperature deformation. Rare metal materials and engineering. 2006, 35 (2): 8-11. [Google Scholar]
- Xueyun Kong, Baofeng Wang, Zili Jin, etc. Study on the Evolution of Tissue and Weaving in Crystallization Annealing of Cold Rolling Sheet. Material pyrolysis report. 2007, 28 (4): 98-99. [Google Scholar]
- Yinhua Li, Ping Liu, Shuguo Jia, etc. Study on thermal deformation behavior of Cu-Ni-Si-A alloy. Casting techniques. 2008, 29 (6): 793-798. [Google Scholar]
- Bailin Fan, Ganghan Huang. Study on thermoplastic deformation of purple copper. Plastics Engineering Report. 2000, 7 (3): 37-39. [Google Scholar]
- Ronaldo A N M Barbosa, Henrique C Braga. Analysis of the Occurrence of Dynamic Recrystallization in Hot Rolling by Modeling of the Stess-Strain Curve. ISIJ International. 1992, 32 (2): 257. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Devadas C etal. The Thermal and Metallurgical State of Steel Strip during Hot Rolling: Part 3. Microstructural Evolution. Metallurgical Transactions A. 1991, 22A (2): 335. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sellars C M, Whiteman J A. Recrystallization and Grain Growth in Hot Rolling. Metal Science. 1979, 13 (324): 187-194. [Google Scholar]
- Baoyun Song. Theoretical research and engineering practice of continuous extrusion and continuous coating techniques. China Mechanical Engineering. 1998, 9 (8): 69-72. [Google Scholar]
- Candong Chu, fubao Di, Yinghong Peng, Xueyi Yan. Effect of extrusion wheel speed during continuous extrusion forming. Mechanical science and technology. 2001 (04): 556-560. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Lu, Gaosheng Fu, Xiaoli Lin. Study on the high temperature rheological stress behavior of continuous extrusion copper busbar. Thermal processing. 2012, 41 (20): 11-15. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.