MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Circuits, Control and Mechatronic Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- The application research of Jiangxi Telecom 4G hybrid network based on IPRAN [D]. Hu Kai, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Research and improvement of 2.VRRP Protocol and its implementation on Router [D]. Sun Hu. Sun Yat-sen University 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Application Research of routing redundancy and load balancing based on VRRP Protocol [J]. Gu Baolei. Intelligent computers and applications. 2014 (06). [Google Scholar]
- Design and implementation of Gateway redundancy Technology based on VRRP in Campus Network [J]. Qu Chaocheng, Zhu Xiaojun and Wang Leng. Automation and instrumentation. 2016 (02). [Google Scholar]
- Reliability Simulation Design of Multi-outlet Campus Network based on VRRP and NAT [J]. Sun Guangyi. Journal of Central University for nationalities (Natural Science Edition) .2017 (03). [Google Scholar]
- Research on Network robustness based on VRRP [J]. Xu Jicheng, Zhu Hao, Li Jing month. Journal of Chongqing University of Arts and Sciences (Social Sciences Edition). 2015 (02) [Google Scholar]
- Cisco Network Lab CCNP (switching Technology) Experimental Guide [M]. Electronic Industry Press, Wang Longjie, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Research on the Application of Fault-Tolerant and load balancing techniques [J]. Mao Zhengbiao, Yang Shuntao. Journal of Guangxi normal University (Natural Science Edition). 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.