MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Circuits, Control and Mechatronic Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Dai Sunfang. Research on Real Time Monitoring and Information Management Technology of Road Manhole Cover [J]. China Municipal Engineering, 2016 (6): 104-105. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Anhu, Bao Honghai. Design of Safety Monitoring System of City Road Manhole Cover Based on Zigbee [J]. Intelligent Processing and Application, 2014 (11): 81. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Wenqing, Xie Zhaoyan, Men Xing, Wang Jixiang. Anti-theft monitoring technology of manhole cover based on ZigBee and non-contact power supply and its application [J]. Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 2012 (11): 173-174. [Google Scholar]
- mLiu Jianping, Wang Zhihua, Zhao Wei. Status and recommendations of the inspection well covers [J]. Heilongjiang Science and Technology of Water Conservancyl, 2002, (3) :34. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Lin. Research on the Real Time Inspection Technique of Scenting Well Based on WSN [J]. Hangzhou Dianzi University, 2013: 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yasheng. Design of Manhole Cover Monitoring System Based on Infrared Detection [J]. Digital Technology and Application, 2015: 174-175. [Google Scholar]
- Dang Lei, Pan Liangbo, Tao Weixiang. Research and Application of Monitoring and Warning Platform of City Manhole Cover [J]. Office Automation Journal, 2014 (10): 356-358. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Bin, Xu Yingcheng, Ning Xiuli. Risk Analysis of Quality and Safety of Cover Products [J]. Standard Science, 2016 (6): 62-66. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Fengshou, Zhou Wen, Song Yongming. Intelligent Management of City Manhole Cover[J]. Surveying and Mapping Bulletin, 2013: 55-58. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xianghong. Discussion on the Management Problems about Manholde Cover on Urban Road [J]. Municipal Engineering Technology, 2009 (11): 560-563. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.