MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Circuits, Control and Mechatronic Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Hu Yonghong, He Sihui. Comprehensive evaluation method. Beijing: China science press, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Y, Zhu D. A Research on Structure of Logistics Alliance [J]. Logistics Technology, 2000, 2: 012. [Google Scholar]
- Feng S, Xu L D. Decision support for fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of urban development [J]. Fuzzy Sets & Systems, 1999, 105 (97): 1-12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li L, Shen L. An improved multilevel fuzzy comprehensive evaluation algorithm for security performance [J]. The Journal of China Universities of Posts and Telecommunications, 2006, 13 (4): 48-53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J, Wu D, Olson D L. The method of grey related analysis to multiple attribute decision making problems with interval numbers [J]. Mathematical and computer modelling, 2005, 42 (9): 991-998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu W W, Shi C S, Zhao S B. Dynamic comprehensive evaluation model with the feature of speed [J]. Systems Engineering-Theory & Practice, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Wei C, Liu P, Chang C. Failure mode and effects analysis using grey theory [J]. Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 1990, volume 12 (3): 211-216 (6). [Google Scholar]
- Deng Julong. The basis of grey theory. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science &Technology press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhilong, Wang Lansheng. Application of the grey correlation analysis of the norm in the grouting reinforcement project. Journal of engineering geology, 2005, 13 (1): 140-143. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.