MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Circuits, Control and Mechatronic Engineering|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- M. Runde, N. Magnusson, C. Fulbier, and C. Buhrer, “Commercial induction heaters with high-temperature superconductor coils,” IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond., vol.21, no.3, pp.1379-1383, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Y. Li, Y. Wang, J. Xu, D. Xu, Z. Hong, Z. Jin, K. Ryu, S. Yoon, and K. Cheon, “Design and Test Performance of 2G Pancake Coils for HTS DC Induction Heater Prototype,” IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond., vol.25, no.3, 4601205, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Superconductor, Nano & Advanced Materials. [Online]. Available http://www.i-sunam.com/home/ en_product,1,3,1,1,1. [Google Scholar]
- S.-M. Choi, J.-W. Lee, S.-H. Moon, and S.-I. Yoo, “Microstructure analysis of GdBa2Cu3O7-δ coated conductors by the RCE-DR process,” in MRS Proc., 2012, vol.1434, mrss12-1434-i05-06. [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Kim, S. K. Baik, K. C. Seong, Zhuyong Li, YongHu Ma, and K. Ryu, “DC V-I Characteristics of a HTS tape for a 600kJ SMES in an Oblique External Magnetic Field,” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol.153, 012018, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. B. Jin, Z. Y. Li, Y. H. Ma, K. Ryu, K. B. Park, and I. S. Oh, “Characteristics of a Bi-2212 Monofilar Superconducting Fault Current Limiting Element,” IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond., vol.19, no.3, pp.1847-1850, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.