MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Intelligent Computing and Information Processing|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Ding Jie, Xi Houwei, Han Haiyun, et al. A smart grid-oriented data placement strategy for data-intensive cloud environment [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2012, 36 (12): 66-70 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Cao Zijian, Lin Jin, Song Yonghua. Optimization model for resources allocation of cloud computations in active distribution networks [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2014, 34 (19): 3043-3049 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shaomin,Li Xiaoqiang, Wang Baoyi. Design of data security storage in smart grid based on Hadoop [J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2013, 41 (14): 136-140 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Baoyi, Zhao Shuo, Zhang Shaomin. Distributed power load forecasting algorithm based on cloud computing and extreme learning machine [J]. Power System Technology, 2014, 38 (2): 526-531 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Qing, Sun Wen, Yu Nanhua, et al. Load and power forecasting in active distribution network planning [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2014, 34 (19): 3050-3056 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.