MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Intelligent Computing and Information Processing|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- E Colle, S Galerne. Mobile robot localization by multiangulation using set inversion. ROBOT AUTON SYST. vol. 61, no.1, pp.39-48, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D Lee, J Jeong, HK Yong, BP Jin. An improved artificial potential field method with a new point of attractive force for a mobile robot. International Conference on Robotics and Automation Engineering, pp.63-67, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Z L Ye, M X Yuan, S Cheng. A new explosive immune programming algorithm for mobile robots. Journal of Compute Simulation, vol.30, no.3, pp.323-326, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- D X Zhao, Y U Ming, XU Wan. AGV optimal path planning based on genetic algorithms of large fitness value. Computer Engineering and Design, vol.38, no.6, pp.1635-164, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Aamer. Hardware realization of neural network based controller for autonomous robot navigation. IEEE International Conference on Computing Methodologies & Communication. pp.243-248, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Dorigo M, Gambardella M. A cooperative learning approach to the traveling salesman problem, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation. vol.1, no.1, pp.5366, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- T Tan, S D Liu, Y Zhang. Simulation Research on mobile robot path planning [J]. Journal of Computer Simulation, vol.33, no.8, pp.354-358, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C C Hsu, R Y Hou, W Y Wang. Path Planning for Mobile Robots Based on improved Ant Colony Optimization. IEEE International Conference on Systems, vol.8215, no.2, pp.2777-2782, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- H Qu, L W Huang, X Ke. Research on robot path planning based on Improved Ant Colony Algorithm in dynamic environment. Journal of University of Electronic Science and technology of China, vol.44, no.2, pp.260-265, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S G Cui, J L Dong, F Liang. The Mixing Algorithm of ACO and GA Based Global Path Planning Method for Mobile Robot. Applied Mechanics&Materials, vol.494-495, pp.1290-129, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- H Pan, C Guo, Z Wang. Research for path planning based on improved astart algorithm. International Conference on Information, pp.225-230, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M. Diaz, H. Lombera, E. Martinez, R. Garza. An approach for Assembly Sequence Planning based on Max-Min Ant System. IEEE Latin America Transactions, vol.413, no.4, pp.907-912, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.