MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 228, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Computing and Information Processing|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Q. Zhan, Oscillation of second-order half-linear delay dynamic equations with damping on time scales, J. Compt. Apl. Math. 235 (2011) 1180-1188. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Ha, F. Lu, Oscillation theorem for suprlinear second order damped differental equations, Apl. Math. Compt, 217 (2011) 7126-7131. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bolt, Oscillation criteria for nonlinear second-order difference equations with a nonlinear damped term, Apl. math. Let. 18 (2005) 329-338. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Boher, A. Peterson, Dynamic Equations on Time Scales: An Intrducton with Applications, Birkhäser, Boston, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jiag, X. Li, Oscillation of second order nonlinear neutral differental equations, Apl. Math. Compt, 135 (2003) 531-540. Y. Sui, and S. Sun, Oscillation of third order dynamic equation with mixed arguments on time scales, Adv. Diff. Eq., DOI. org/10.1186/s1366-018-1654-3. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sui, Z. Han, Oscillation of third-order nonlinear dynamic equation with damping term, J. Apl. Math. Compt. (2018) 58, DOI. org/10.1007/s12190-017-1158-4 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.