MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||5 Cognitive methods of heterogeneous data analysis (collection, processing of digital signals in the presence of the noise, including intelligent analytical systems)|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- A.F. Fomin, O.N. Novoselov, A.V. Plyushchev, Rejection of anomalous measurements (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Marchuk, A.M. Muratov, Elements of receiving and amplifying devices: Interuniversity thematic collection (Taganrog, TRTI), 1, 87 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Marchuk, I.S. Shraifel Methods of isolating the signal component with a priori uncertainty and limited volume measurements: monograph (Publishing House of the SPSU, Saint-Petersburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Marchuk, K.E. Rumyantsev, Journal of the Russian Universities: Radioelectronics, 1, 20 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Marchuk, A.I. Sherstobitov, V.V. Voronin, S.V. Tokareva, Patent RU2301445, publ. 20.06.07, № 17. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Marchuk, A.I. Sherstobitov, V.V. Voronin, S.V. Tokareva, Patent RU2302655 publ. 10.07.07, № 19. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.