MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||4 Fundamental methods of system analysis, modeling and optimization of dynamic systems|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- V.M. Alekseev, V.M. Tikhomirov, S.V. Fomin, Optimal control (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Volkova, A.A. Denisov, Theory of Systems (Higher School, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Gayde.s, General theory of systems: systems and systems analysis (The Globe Press, Vinnytsa, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kh. Gelig, I.E. Zuber, A.N. Churilov, Stability and stabilization of nonlinear systems (Publishing house of St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Denisov, Modern problems of system analysis: Information bases (Publishing house of St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kachala, Foundations of the theory of systems and system analysis (Hot Line-Telecom, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Fetisov, V.I. Filippenko, O.I. Okhrimenko, Qualitative and quantitative methods of system analysis (FGBOU HPE «JURUES», Shakhty, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Fetisov, O.I. Okhrimenko, I.I. Panin, Selected chapters of modern control theory with applications (ISOiP (branch) of the DSTU, Shakhty, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.