MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||4 Fundamental methods of system analysis, modeling and optimization of dynamic systems|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- Federal Act Urban Planning Code of the Russian Federation dated 29.12.2004 No.190-ФЗ (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Act On Heat Supply dated 27.07.2010 No.190-ФЗ (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Manual of the controllers ECL made by Danfoss [Google Scholar]
- Manual of the controllers RVP made by Siemens [Google Scholar]
- Manual of the controllers MVC80 made by Honeywell [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Bogoslovsky, Construction Thermophysics (Higher School, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kobysheva, A Study of Climatic Activity in Saint Petersburg, a collection Quality of Urban Heat Supply, 110 [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Khromov, M.A. Petrosyants, Meteorology and Climatology (MSU, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Ya. Kuvshinov, Theoretical Principles of Assuring the Indoor Climate of a Room, (ACB, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zelikov, Handbook of an Engineer in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (Infra-Ingeneriya, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Machkashi, L. Bankhidi, Radiant Heating (1985) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Molchanov, Design of Industrial Ventilation (Stroyizdat, Leningrad, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Kochetkov, Refrigerating Engineering in Eating and Shopping Facilities (Gos. Izd. torgovoi literatury, 1955) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kedrov, Yu.V. Kedrov, V.A. Chukhin Swimming Pools (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Lavrenchik, A Set-up of a Physical Experiment and Statistical Processing of its Results (Energoizmat, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. Ya. Sokolov, District Heating Cogeneration and Heating Networks (MEI, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Sorokin, A.I. Kuznetsov, L.M. Aleksandrov, L.A. Rogov, Setup of District Heating Systems (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Pukhkal, Modern Problems of Science and Education, 5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Manukovskaya, V.A. Sterligov, Issues of Modern Science and Practice, 3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Vissarionov, G.V. Deryugina, V.A. Kuznetsova, N.К. Malinin, Solar Energy (MEI, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Gandin, A.S. Dubov, Numerical Methods of Short-Time Weather Forecast (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1968) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.