MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||4 Fundamental methods of system analysis, modeling and optimization of dynamic systems|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- V. E. Kotov, Petri nets (Nauka, Leningrad, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Leskin, P. A. Maltsev, A.M. Spiridonov, Petri nets in modeling and control (Nauka, Leningrad, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- J. Peterson, Theory of Petri nets and systems modeling (Mir, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- Dm. V. Fatkhi, D. V. Fatkhi, Proceedings of the XXII International Scientific Conference, 5 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Dm. V. Fatkhi, V. A. Fathkhi, D. V. Fatkhi, Information security of regions. Research and practice journal, 2 (7), 69 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Ganzhur, M. A. Ganzhur, Dual Petri net (System analysis, management and processing of information / Don State Technical University, Rostov-on-Don, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Ganzhur, A.P. Ganzhur, V.A. Fatkhi, Proceedings of the First Research and Practice Conference, 16 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Ganzhur, D. V Fatkhi., A. P. Ganzhur, Proceedings of the VII International Workshop, 84 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.