MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||3 Issues of creation and mechanics of heterogeneous and composite materials|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- M.I. Grimitlin, O.N. Timofeeva, E.N. Elterman, L.S. Eljanov, Ventilation and heating of shipyards (Sudostroenie, Leningrad, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ia. Pos, ABOK Magazine, 1, 8 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ia. Pos, R.D. Katz, A.I. Kudryavtsev, Calculation of airflow parameters in ventilated rooms based on “gluing” currents. Air distribution in ventilated buildings, 26-51 (Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Pozin, Izv. vuzov. Stroitel’stvo i arkhitektura, 11, 122 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Polushkin, Fundamentals of aerodynamics of air distribution in ventilation and air conditioning systems 135 (Leningrad State University, Leningrad, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Portyannikov, Modeling of air exchange of industrial premises with local exhaust and general ventilation, Diss. kand. techn. sience (Voronezh, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Titov, ABOK Magazine, 3/4, 16 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Busnaina, Technical solutions through technical cooperation, 2, 130 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Polejaev, A.V. Bune, N.A. Verezub, Mathematical modeling of heat and mass transfer based on the Navier-Stokes equations (Nauka, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Magnusson, C.H. Rosendahl, Studies of the possibilities of classifying welding electrodes according to fume generation, II-923-80 Conf Paper (1980) [Google Scholar]
- K.B. Migai, O.N. Timofeeva, E.I. Yushtin, Safety during electric welding in shipbuilding (Shipbuilding, Leningrad, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Bulygin, D.A. Koronchik, A.N. Legkonogikh, M.G. Zharkova, N.N. Azimova, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 66, 1, 012015 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.