MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 226, 2018XIV International Scientific-Technical Conference “Dynamic of Technical Systems” (DTS-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||3 Issues of creation and mechanics of heterogeneous and composite materials|
|Published online||07 November 2018|
- T.P. Kasharina and other, Create suit many shell systems in the prosecution of the grounds and Foundation of buildings and structures and device for its implementation. Application № 2012108682 6.03. 2012, gov. Reg. 3.03.2014. [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Kasharina, O.V. Zhmaylova, A.S. Glagoleva, Soil filled shell: evidence Computer program, 2010610995, № 2009616940; application. 4.12.2009. [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations for use in low-rise construction. Soil. Fill the elements in strengthening the Foundation on technological platform (Uzvodproekt, Rostov n/D, 2010-2013). [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Kasharin, Protective engineering structures made of composite materials in the construction of water management: monograph. (South.-ROS. GOS. tehn. University (NPI), Novocherkassk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Huberyan, Rational forms of pipes, tanks and pressure slab (Gosstroiizdat, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Kasharina, D.V. Kasharin, Conf. Perm: Publishing house Perm. NAT. issled. Politiche University press, 395 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Kasharina, O.V. Zhmaylova, A.S. Glagoleva, Science, engineering and technology of the XXI century, 346 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. L. Sachkov, S.V. Levyakov, Proc. Mod. in-TA im. V. A. Steklov, 271, 1, 177 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Harrison, Proceedings of Institut Civil Engineering, 45, 661 (1970) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Ingold, Highways and Public. Works, 49, 1858, 1620 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- R. Floss, B.R. Thamm, Bautechnik, 53, 7, 217 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- H. Vidal, Symposium on Earth Reinforcement. - ASCE, 1 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rudov-Clark, S.V. Lomov, M.K. Bannister, A.P. Mouritz, I. Verpoest, Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Composite Materials, San Diego, USA (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I. Juran, F. Schlosser N., Long, G. Legeay, ASCE Annual Convention, Pittsburg, 586 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Matthews, R.D. Rawlings, Composite materials: engineering and science (Alden Press, Oxford, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. M. Azenberg, V. I. Smirnov, Gradostroitelstvo, 1, 57 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. Yu. Eshchenko, D. V. Volik, V.A. Demchenko, Seismic resistance of construction: teaching (KubGAU, Krasnodar, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- SP 141440.2014 Construction in seismic regions (Center for Design Products. FSUE, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Kasharina, K.S. Kundupyan, M.U. Klimenko, E.S. Sidenko, D.V. Kasharin, The patent № 2604933, published on 12/20/2016. [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Kasharina, A.P. Prikhodko, E.S. Sidenko, K.S. Kundupyan, Guidelines for ensuring environmental safety of urban areas with engineering protection facilities (South-Russian State Technical University (NPI), Novocherkassk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Kasharina, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, ICIE 2016, 2308 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.